The Upstate is known as a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure-seekers. Whether you’re looking to take a hike to see some waterfalls, go tubing or kayaking on one of the many waterways, or engage in even more adventurous activities, you will surely find many available options within driving distance of Hotel Domestique. Here, we’ve included both indoor and outdoor activities.
- When you wake up you won’t even have to leave the property. Enjoy the comfort of your room and our room service or take advantage of our beautiful courtyard.
- Drive out to Franklin, NC and go on a wildlife expedition with Alarka Expeditions.
- Go rafting, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding through Green River Adventures in nearby Saluda or Endless River Adventures, with multiple spots across Western North Carolina.
- Our Property is in close proximity to a multitude of trails that you can bike or hike.
- Take to the skies to get a different perspective of the Upstate with a helicopter tour.
- Battle it out for the high score at the Asheville Pinball Museum.
- Hit the track at the BMW Performance Driving Center.
- Head out to Dupont State Forest for some mountain biking. The park is close to Hotel Domestique and trail maps are available for guests at the front desk.
Engage in indoor rock climbing at one of the many gyms in the area, such as projectROCK in Easley.