Deposit and Cancellation:
All non-packaged reservations require a deposit of one night to confirm the reservation. The advance deposit is fully refundable up to seven days prior to your reservation date. Due to our boutique style and limited capacity, late cancellations can have a greater impact at our hotel than others. For this reason we are not able to refund deposits for reservations canceled within seven days of arrival. Some of our offerings will require a 50% or 100% full prepayment to secure the reservation and have different cancellation policies. Please contact Guest Services directly with any deposit or cancellation needs. We would advise guests who may be concerned to seek travelers insurance for peace of mind.
While check in is at 3 p.m. and checkout is at noon, you are welcome to arrive and depart at your leisure. We will make every effort to accommodate both early arrivals and late checkouts when possible and, when not, will gladly store your luggage while you enjoy our property.
Do you hate traveling and not being able to bring your pooch along? Here at Hotel Domestique, we encourage you to bring your furry family member with you! For the safety of your dog and our other guests, we do have several policies that must be followed while staying at the Hotel..
Note that these policies do not necessarily apply to registered service animals, only to “pet” dogs.
We have a limited amount of dog-friendly rooms and want to ensure we’re putting you in a room that is comfortable and appropriate for you and your dog, so please call us at (864) 516-1715 or email us at email@example.com to book your pet friendly room.
- The fee for bringing a dog with you is $60 per dog per night
- There is a maximum of two dogs per room
- There is a weight limit of 80 pounds for dogs staying with us
While At The Property
- Every dog staying at Hotel Domestique must be registered upon booking (again, please call or email to book a dog friendly room) and an application must be filled out at check-in.
- Dogs will be provided food and water bowls, a medium sized dog bed, a plastic mat for bowls, a towel,and a doggy welcome bag. Please use dog towel to wipe paws and keep furniture protected from the dog(s). The doggy welcome bag will provide information about local pet stores, pet sitting, groomers, and other pet friendly businesses in the area.
- Dogs CANNOT be left unattended in guest rooms at any time, with the exception of during in-house dining hours, when you are dining at Restaurant 17 or Cafe 17 for either breakfast or dinner.
- Dogs must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES in and around the building.
- Housekeeping will not enter a room while a dog(s) is in the room. Once you and your dog(s) have gone out for the day, housekeeping services will be provided.
- Dogs may not enter the pool or pool area.
- Owners must pick up after their dog(s) while on the property, we can provide doggie waste bags and bins.
- The Inn reserves the right to ask a guest to leave the property, without refund, due to excessive disturbances caused by a dog(s).
- Any damage to the room caused by your dog(s) may result in repair and/or cleaning fees charged to your bill.
- To ensure the safety of other guests and staff, your dog must have all legally required Core vaccinations.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our dog policy, or if you would like to book a dog friendly room!
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information or to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
As you browse hoteldomestique.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.hoteldomestique.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.