Sip and See
The wait is finally over. Experience the newly renovated Hotel Domestique at a unique strolling dinner through the property and wine tasting events on the terrace overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Highlights from Executive Chef Adam Cooke’s delicious menu for Restaurant 17 will be served throughout the property.
The Tastings are at $45 per person which includes the wine and canapés and are limited so please reserve now.
Celebrate a Great New Hotel Concept, Lifestyle and Destination
September 10th, 2013
- Bollinger Brut Special Cuvee NV
- Charles Heidsieck Brut Rose’ Reserve
- Schramsberg Blanc de Blancs
- Iron Horse Russian River Cuvee
- Ca Del Bosco Prestige Cuvee
- Santa Margherita Presecco
Tour de France
September 24th, 2013
- Chateau de Sancerre
- Pierre Sparr Riesling, Alsace
- Domaine Vincent Girardin Puligny-Montrachet
- Chateau Vignot St. Emilion Grand Cru Classe A
- Louis Bernard Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- M. Chapoutier Cote du Luberon “Ciboise” Rouge
Wine Dinner with Woody French of Anderson’s Conn Valley
September 16th, 2013
Our first Strolling Wine Dinner will be held on Monday September 16th at $75 per person which includes a three-course tasting menu with wine pairing and passed canapés prior to dinner.
Since 1983 Anderson’s Conn Valley Winery has been family owned and operated by the Anderson’s, and since their first release in 1987, Conn Valley Vineyards has been dedicated to producing world class wines. A 40 acre Estate that is located just south of Howell Mountain in Conn Valley. Come get a slice of what Napa used to be at Hotel Domestique, meet the wine experts, and most importantly taste fantastic wines.
For reservations at any of these events, email email@example.com.